BEHAVIOUR DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) is a software development approach that has evolved from TDD (Test Driven Development). It differs by being written in a shared language, which improves communication between tech and non-tech teams and stakeholders. In both development approaches, tests are written ahead of the code, but in BDD, tests are more user-focused and based on the system’s behaviour.
- Understand Behavior driven development and its essence.
- Write efficient user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand how cucumber works with Gherkin
- Write Feature file, Scenarios and step definitions
- How to integrate Cucumber framework with Selenium webdriver
- Execute cucumber tests and generate a report
- Sensitisation on BDD. Overview of BDD and it’s importance
- Specifying scenarios and deep dive into BDD concepts
- Cucumber and its concepts
- Selenium and Cucumber integration and set up
Course level: Beginner- Intermediate
Pre Requisites: Basic knowledge of Selenium and Java