BEHAVIOUR DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
Duration: 1 Day
Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) is a software development approach that has evolved from TDD (Test Driven Development). It differs by being written in a shared language, which improves communication between tech and non-tech teams and stakeholders. In both development approaches, tests are written ahead of the code, but in BDD, tests are more user-focused and based on the system’s behaviour.
1. Understand Behavior driven development and its essence.
2. Write efficient user stories and acceptance criteria
3. Understand how cucumber works with Gherkin
4. Write Feature file, Scenarios and step definitions
5. How to integrate Cucumber framework with Selenium webdriver
6. Execute cucumber tests and generate a report
1. Sensitisation on BDD. Overview of BDD and it’s importance
2. Specifying scenarios and deep dive into BDD concepts
3. Cucumber and its concepts
4. Selenium and Cucumber integration and set up
Course level: Beginner- Intermediate
Pre Requisites: Basic knowledge of Selenium and Java
© Benzne. All Right Reserved. 2019