PSM | SAFe SA
Definition of Done, Definition of Ready & Timeboxing
3,999 + GST
Training Time :
09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Training Date :
- Overview of Agile & Scrum
- What is Definition of Done?
- Definition of Done versus Acceptance criteria
- Importance of having one.
- What makes A Sprint to be Done?
- Various components of a DOD
- Sprint , Release and Program Level DOD
- How to implement one?
- Scrum Master responsibilities
- What is the definition of ready?
- How to create effective definition of ready?
- What is Timeboxing and why do we need it?
- Timeboxing the sprint duration
- Factors which decide sprint duration
- Scrum events timebox for various sprint duration
- Common Anti Patterns which come up during sprint ceremonies
- Sprint ceremonies and how to timebox ( Example of a 2 week sprint )
- Sprint planning, DSM ,Backlog refinement, Sprint review, Sprint retrospection
- Generic hygiene which we recommend for any meetings
- Personalised to your context