Certified Agile Leadership 1 (CAL1) workshop
The vision of our Certified Agile Leadership 1(CAL1) workshop, is to enlighten every leader to the values and principles of Agile. Our coaches will guide you the why, what, and how to bring the Agile transformation to this generation and beyond. Therefore, this interactive two-day program will be helpful for executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence and leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams. Any leader involved with an Agile adoption within their organization. Our CAL Credential Level 1 program includes education to bring awareness of the focus and journey of the Agile leader. With a progressive path of validated learning and practice for the all leaders to continue the learning journey to a different level.
Is it your challenge to focus on people and mindset within an Agile transition? Do you have the main goal of bringing about cultural change? Then our Certified Agile Leadership training is for you. This certification gives you the tools to initiate and manage change within the organization.
One of management’s challenges is often how to deal with internal resistance during an Agile transition. How do you overcome this resistance and ensure that everyone participates in the transition with motivation and full of confidence and energy? Our certified training gives you all the tools and insights to move from an Agile practitioner to an Agile leader. It gives you the right tools to convince senior management of the value of an Agile transformation.
After participating in the training you will receive your CAL certificate from the Scrum Alliance .
What you will learn
- Execute a step by step playbook for engaging leaders
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Create the context for a high performance organization
- Connect leadership behaviours with organizational culture
- Foster an “agile” organization aligned with the Agile Mindset
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Redefine effective executive leadership
- Engage people to create high-performance organizational culture
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Use key practices for leading lasting organizational growth
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
You will also get
- 14 SEUs towards Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) and 14 PDUs towards certifications offered by the Project Management Institute, including the PMI-ACP as well as the PMP certification
- Get the CAL credential Level 1 from Scrum Alliance
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques
We cover at least the following subjects:
- An overview of what Agile works is and why it is necessary for organizations to survive and be successful
- How does Agile work and how can you use it successfully in your organization?
- How you can identify the benefits, possibilities and impact of Agile in terms of ‘business value’
- How Agile indicates the root cause of uncertainties in the organization, such as failed projects and dissatisfied customers
- The difference between an Agile leader and a traditional leader
- Practical tips that are immediately applicable for an Agile leader
Naturally, the content of the training is also ‘Agile’. A Training Backlog is created for all participants based on your learning needs and goals. During the training we coordinate whether the learning wishes have been adequately addressed. During the training there is enough room to respond to your challenges in practice. Interaction is therefore central! Towards the right culture change within an Agile transition!
You develop at least the following skills during this training:
- Agile transformation techniques
- Measuring the success of an Agile team
- Different leadership forms and techniques for an Agile organization
- Developing a training plan for all roles within a Scrum team
- Recognizing typical challenges within an Agile transition and using an empirical approach to delivering products
- Making use of value-driven product development for your own organization