Advance your Scrum Master skills!
As a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, you have a thorough understanding of Scrum. Along the way you have encountered some challenges though, which left you wondering: how can I maximize my impact? That’s exactly what PSM II sets out to teach you! Let’s take a deep dive into your role and learn how to better serve the Development Team, Product Owner and the organization.
PSM II is perfect for
The Professional Scrum Master II training is perfect for Scrum Masters looking to step up their game. PSM II is an advanced training following the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I). To take part in the course requires at least 1 year of working experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach. Completing the PSM I training first is not required, just recommended.
What will you learn during the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) training?
The PSM II training focuses on your experience as a Scrum Master. We use your own practical examples to explore how you can become a more effective servant-leader and apply Scrum in particular circumstances. After that we switch our focus from your role to your place in the Agile organization. We will provide tips and techniques for you to work with the rest of the organization and best support the Development Team. You will learn the skills to facilitate the right kind of conversations within your organization and how to use them to become a better Scrum Master. PSM II teaches you to coach your team to reach its full potential, even when circumstances are challenging!
- Understand and apply Scrum: how Scrum principles and values guide you in decision making
- Develop people and teams: how to support the Development Team and Product Owner to become more effective
- Manage products with Agility: advanced Product Backlog management and dialogue with stakeholders and customers
- Develop and deliver: overcome issues through stories, exercises and facilitation techniques like Liberating Structures
- Evolving Agile: learn how to create an environment for Agility to thrive
PSM II Trainers
Our trainers are Scrum.org certified experts. They are gurus in their field. Gurus with an impressive trackrecord. They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSM II learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect way to prepare for your PSM II exam!
PSM II Certification
The PSM II exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM II exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certificate
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community
- be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database
- receive a 40% discount on the PSM III exam.
Professional Scrum Master Learning Journey
The Learning Journey of a Professional Scrum Master starts with an interest in Scrum. We offer you the basics in a one day Scrum Foundation training. If you have some Scrum knowledge, you can also start directly with the Professional level PSM I training. Continue your Learning Journey with this Xebia Academy Expert level PSM II course.
Yes, I want to become a Professional Scrum Master
After registering for the PSM II training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there’s a need to prepare. See you soon!