Agile Coach & Trainer
CSM | Prince2 Agile | MSP | PRINCE2 | TOGAF 9.0 | SAFe Agilist 5.0
ABOUT Sudha Madhuri
Sudha is an Agile practitioner and trainer with 18+ global experience across Industry domains.
She has worked extensively as a trainer and coach with a 5+ years’ experience in handling projects / programs
with a focus on Agile led transformations.
Agile Coach and Trainer (Mar 2017-Present)
▪ Successfully coached, mentored and trained teams around :
- Leading and evangelizing agile transformation, motivating and energizing teams, guiding stakeholders through the agile journey.
- Facilitating SCRUM events
- Collaborating with other Scrum Masters to improve the efficiency of the practices.
- Facilitating and conducting Bug bash events as part of the Backlog Management.
- Facilitating and conducting Discovery sessions as part of Scrum Practices to increase the visibility of the product
- Incorporating team building activities to motivate the team and improve the team bonding.
- Helping team and stakeholders understand empirical product development.
- Closely working with PO’s to promote and establish techniques for effective Product Backlog Management.
- Working with PO and Architects in Backlog Prioritization to maximize value
- Facilitating Pair Programming among team members to improve the productivity and learning experience. Mentoring and coaching levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts
- Driving and supporting the adoption of an agile mindset, methodologies, and behaviours to relevant stakeholders.
- Enabling close collaboration between key agile team members, such as the Agile Program Manager, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Product Managers to establish consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles
- Identify gaps in the the AS-IS processes, driving coordination, best practises, and processes-to help organise systematic processes of continuous maturity
- Defining agile adoption and performance metrics, monitoring and assessing them regularly, and identifying areas for improvement
- Mentoring and coaching levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance
- Fundamentals of iterative development and usage of metrics to track progress
- Facilitate continuous collaboration and continuous improvement across the scrum teams
- Implementation Of Essential SAFE
APMG Accredited PRINCE2/MSP Trainer/PRINCE2 AGILE (SEPTEMBER 2010-PRESENT)
- Delivered training programs for corporate / public sector clients including Cognizant, Wipro, Infosys, TCS,IBM, Ericsson etc, Shell, NTT etc
- Successfully trained 4000+ professionals in PRINCE2 over the last 9 + years, with a 95%+ pass rate
- Tailored and redesigned training packages to suit trainee needs – fast track, virtual
- Successfully delivered 100+ training programs globally, with batch sizes up to 50 delegates.
- Successfully delivered MSP Certifications with 95% pass rate
- Successfully delivered ITIL Certifications
- Successfully delivered PRINCE2 AGILE Certifications
Senior IT Trainer / Project Lead (April 2007-Jan 2010)
NEW HORIZONS COMPUTER LEARNING CENTRES, LONDON: 3+YRS
A leading IT training company operating in 60 countries with over 300 training centres worldwide.
Responsibilities & Key Achievements:
- Successfully managed projects to design and deliver new training offerings – classroom and online
- Delivered corporate training to 200+ batches / 2000+ candidates – MS Office, HTML, database technologies
- Successfully designed and delivered 10+ Train-the-trainer programs for corporate houses.
- Consistently topped performance charts across in-house yearly reviews and client satisfaction surveys
Senior Trainer / PMO Lead
GABA SCHOOL OF ENGLISH TEACHING, TOKYO: 4+ YRS
GABA is one of the top language institutes in Japan with several branches across the country. The institute
specializes in imparting language skills ranging from basic conversation through advanced Business English.
Responsibilities & Key Achievements:
- Lead member of the PMO team, responsible for managing change and improvement in IT and training areas. Successfully managed activities including new project assessment & prioritisation, program / project status tracking, management reporting, senior stakeholder reviews, client relation management, project quality management and governance, developing best practices and ensuring consistent project methodologies
- Successfully led projects to develop and launch new training products, as part of the Organization’s ‘Online Transformation’ program
- Successfully led IT development and build projects, in line with Gaba’s technology integration initiatives
- Trained corporate professionals of varying skill levels – basic through advanced, in the English language.
- Designed and offered specialized coaching / consulting to advanced Business level students.
- Part of the elite ‘Star level’ teachers group in line with outstanding customer reviews.
BUSINESS NET LINK PVT LTD, SINGAPORE: 0.5 YRS
Software Programmer (June 2000 – Jan 2001)
- Involved in software development, testing, and maintenance projects
- Designed, developed and hosted websites for external clients
- Handled communications and relations with external stakeholders, including clients and vendors
MANTRA SOFTWARE LTD, CHENNAI, INDIA: 1.5 YRS
IT Consultant/Trainer (May 1999 – June 2000)
- Designed and conducted training sessions – Oracle, MS Applications.
- Worked closely with quality Assurance team and technical publications team
- Assisted in designing and developing related course designs/modules.
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED (SSI) LTD, CHENNAI, INDIA: 1.5 YRS
SSI is a leading independent IT training company in India, with over 30 training centres.
IT Trainer (Jan 1998 – May 1999)
- Conducted training sessions – Oracle, MS Applications, HTML, and ASP
- Mentored and supervised student projects.
Educational and Professional Details
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering (Aug1993 – May 1997) Gulbarga University, Karnataka. India
- Diploma in RDBMS (Oracle), Software Solutions Integrated Ltd, Chennai, India
- Diploma in Oracle Database Administration, Radiant software Pvt. Ltd
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
- Accredited PRINCE2 Trainer Certification.
- Accredited MSP( Program Management Trainer Certification )
- Managing Successful Program( MSP) Practitioner Certification
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Certification.
- ITIL 2001 Intermediate Level -Service Design, Service Strategy, Service Transition Certification.
- Certified Scrum Master-CSM
- PRINCE2 AGILE
- JLPT Level 2 Certified (Japanese Language Skill Advanced Certification)