BENZNE is proud to partner with UDACITY for its Enterprise NanoDegree licensing.
What is Nano Degree Program?
- A 3-6 months long learning program that builds real technical skills in about 5-10 hours per week
- Every program consists of multiple modules that deliver engaging learning content in the form of video, text, quizzes and exercises
- Each module includes a practical project where students apply and demonstrate their skills in a real world context
- Expert reviewers check all student projects and give individual feedback to further learning
- Throughout the program, students are supported by Udacity
Checkout our newest and most popular Nano Degree program
Build expertise in data manipulation, visualization, predictive analytics, machine learning, and data science. With the skills you learn in a Nanodegree program, you can launch or advance a successful data career. Start acquiring valuable skills right away, create a project portfolio to demonstrate your abilities, and get support from mentors, peers, and experts in the field. We offer five unique programs to support your career goals in the data science field.
AI is one of the fastest-growing and most transformational technologies of our time, with 2.3 million new jobs opening up by 2020. Spend 10 hours per week to advance your career.
Programming is a critical skill in today’s economy, and there is a shortage of qualified developers. Whether you’re new to coding, adding more skills, or advancing your career, 10 hours a week will prepare you for your ideal developer job.
The field of autonomous vehicles is set to grow by 42% within the next four years, with salaries for top engineers averaging between $300-$500k. Advance your career in this rewarding field by studying 15 hours/week.
Today, all companies, big or small, are adopting cloud computing to enable their digital transformation. The growth of this technology has created incredible demand for Cloud computing jobs, from Cloud developers and Cloud DevOps roles to more specialized roles such as solutions architects and Cloud security engineers. You can join this growing field – get started today.
Today’s business objectives are achieved with user research, design, distribution, analysis, and strategy. Whether you’re getting started or advancing your career, you’ll establish the right foundations with Udacity’s School of Business.