By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. We reserve the right to alter this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site. This Policy was last revised on May 1, 2022.
1. Information we Collect
Benzne collects the email addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or collect other information from us.
Benzne uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site, Benzne may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by us. To stop getting general emails or communications from Benzne, simply unsubscribe or tell us so in a reply to any email we send you.
We may collect your Personal Data (including name, address, email address, phone number, company and other information) to confirm your identity. Certain Personal Data is required to be collected to provide you with a good experience.
We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the business purposes.
We do not ask or store any credit or debit card information.
2. Information Related to Employment & Partners
This Site has registration forms you can use to send your resume or CV to us. These forms require you to give us your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job experience, and education. You will be able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience.
We will use your name, contact details, and email address to contact you regarding any positions with us that interest you.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Benzne will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except as stated below and under the following circumstances:
1. Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with Benzne, or as may be required by law.
2. With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If Benzne assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
3. Benzne may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of Benzne or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
4. Benzne may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
4. Your Rights
You may review and approve the information collected about you in our database upon request. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
6. External Sites
Kindly contact us for any questions or clarifications regarding this policy at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy.